We work in partnership with our clients to ensure services are accessible to all, including staff and customers with disabilities. We support our clients in the design, development and delivery to ensure the built environment, services and information provision meet the needs of all and are in compliance with relevant legislation, including the Building Control Act and the Equal Status Act.
With our team of accredited staff, we offer a wide range of services to ensure your organisation meets the needs of all staff and customers. These include:
- Accessibility Advice
- Disability Access Certificate Applications and advice.
- Design Team Access Consultancy.
- Disability, Equality and Access Training.
- Access Auditing of the Built Environment including existing buildings, streetscapes, towns and villages.
- Preparation of Inclusive and Accessible Literature, Information and Guidelines.
- Disability Proofing and Design Appraisals.
- Consultation and Facilitation.
- Accessibility Due Diligence Audits and Reports.
- Historic Buildings and Places.
- Accessible Housing.
- Signage and Wayfinding Audits, Appraisals and Accessibility Advice.
- Expert Witness
- Strategic Access Reviews/Access Policy/Action Plans.